2. What languages do
3. Tell about their government.
4. Tell about or show the history
of the country.
5. Tell about or show business/economy in
6. What are some good places
to visit in this country?
7. Show or describe their way
8. What are their art
forms (art, music, dance, etc.) like?
9. What are some major natural resources
of this country?
10. What foods do they
eat? (maybe you can find a recipe or description of the meal)
11. What can you tell us about their religion?
12. What are some animals that live in this country?
13. What are some major issues with the country?
(social, environmental, political, etc.)
14. Describe education there.
Organize your information and create your presentation. That's all there is to it!
When you use something from a book, website, or any other place, you need to give credit to your sources. Write it down
and put it on your "Works Cited" slide in the correct format. (Format found on Resources page) You may also cite your source on the slide that it
applies to, or you may even hyperlink to the source of your information instead.